The latest Camon C9 update is here!

Latest camon c9 update

CamonC9 update

The two links(same) are latest Camon C9 update( Install the one that downloads faster)

Sharing Is Caring

You May Also Like

Next Post »

19 comments

comments
21 September 2016 at 10:21 delete

Mr Franklin,
greetings brother,
please i wish to ask you if the tecno camon c9 update you posted is flasheable through sp flash tool?
i bricked mine while trying to root
i was using the latest version before i bricked it.
please kindly reply.
thanks.
Joseph.

21 September 2016 at 14:38 delete

Greetings to you too brother john.
This c9 update is flashable through the sp flash tool, below is a link on how to go about it

And if you are stuck on the FRP screen after flashing , use the link below to bypass it

Good luck

21 September 2016 at 16:51 delete

Mr Franklin,
brother thanks alot
i appreciate your help brother.
great thanks to you homie as i proceed to revive my device.
i will return.
thanks.

22 September 2016 at 09:20 delete

once again
greetings brother,
i think that your file i dawloaded worthing 1.82 gb is not original (tecno camon c9) stock rom because from from the scatter file and the preloader i comrehended that this rom is made for one of the mtk6755 devices and not for mtk6753.
as you know tecno camon c9 originally came with mediatek mt6753.
further more the file format is not agreeable to (sp flash tool)
because it has extension ( .dat ) i can unpack them but is for tecno camon c9 brother.
i couldn't sleep last night to get the job done but this is normal in technology the more difficulty we face, the strong we become as we learn lessons through them brother.
thank you.

22 September 2016 at 11:41 delete

Sorry brother, I will have to update that post

Below is the original tecno c9 stock rom

22 September 2016 at 12:16 delete

alright brother,
talk to you later
how far i go i will brief you later.
thank you.

11 October 2016 at 07:43 delete

How can one install this update? I already tried installing through the update app on my phone but says parse error.

15 December 2016 at 10:01 delete

Just bought the pro version and there was an update notification which I try downloading but not possible. But here on your site the size of the file is more than x2 of the one on my device.
Please help me as am not a phone tech person

15 December 2016 at 22:03 delete

The update on our blog is for the C9 not the C9 pro

That of the C9 pro is not out yet.

16 December 2016 at 01:37 delete

can i install it straight on my phone or i have to do something else?

Anonymous
3 January 2017 at 11:21 delete

same as me does anyone have a solution for this

5 January 2017 at 17:52 delete

how to remove previous google account in my c9 tecno

5 January 2017 at 19:49 delete

use the search button above to search for (frp) the post will guide you.

Anonymous
12 February 2017 at 14:45 delete

anyone successful in rooting techno c9 send me the real procedures
coz the methods on the blogs are not clear email @ msafiritrendsetters@gmail.com awl be glad for ur feedback

12 February 2017 at 19:06 delete

hy in my phone comon c9 the wifi is not work

17 March 2017 at 16:19 delete

Hey bro
I need how to root tecno camon C9 step by step and requirement files.
Help me please

17 March 2017 at 23:10 delete

Just Type (how to root tecno camon C9 step by step) on the search box on this site and you are good to go