Tecno Camon C9 Update for Camera major enhancement

If you own a Camon C9 or about to buy the device, the good news is, TECNO has pushed a major security and system stability updates for the device. These updates fix some issues being experienced on particular unit of Camon C9 like force closing of the gallery and poor low light performance of the front facing camera. The front camera no doubt does a good job in a well –lit environment and the rear camera performance is the best I have seen from any TECNO device.

update for tecno c9

I made mention of the inability to take clearer selfies in a dark environment during my review of the device couple of weeks ago and I am glad they listened and fixed the issues.

Read: Tecno camon C9 specs and sprice
How was the issue fixed?

A standard flash that flashes when you need good and bright pictures, just like the one on the rear camera has been added in addition to the soft flash or what I call flashlight. What you have before is a flashlight that performs the function of torchlight as against a normal flash. It does little to night selfie experience. The first picture below here was taken using the soft flash in a dark room while the second one was under the same environment using the normal flash added through this latest update.

Tecno camon c9 update Tecno camon c9 update

I received the update yesterday and today I have successfully updated the device. Apart from the camera stability enhancement other minor issues were also fixed.

How to perform the update

Go to your phone settings, click on about phone and then click on system update. The device will search for the update and you will be presented with the update.
Click on the green arrow to download the update, when it’s fully downloaded your device will be ask you to reboot to install the update. Wait while the update is installing, until your device is finally done.
Tecno camon c9 update

Source Tecno Spot

Sharing Is Caring

You May Also Like

Next Post »

10 comments

comments
10 August 2016 at 02:59 delete

the wifi on my tecno c9 frequently disconnects during browsing what could be the problem? please help

10 August 2016 at 08:16 delete

Alright Veronica, here is a tip for you, tell us if it worked or not.

REASON

The most obvious reason for the problem may be with the Wi-Fi Sleep Policy which disconnects your Wi-Fi every time your Android goes to sleep to save your battery’s juice.

SOLUTION

To manage Wi-Fi Sleep Policy, open Advance Wi-Fi settings on Android and tap the option Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep. Here, check the option Always to enjoy an uninterrupted connectivity, but you will have to compensate it with your battery life.

25 September 2016 at 22:00 delete

I cant download the c9 update. It keep telling me there is no enough cachea and opt to download to external storage. Then tells me no enough space on ex storage though i havea almost 1gb while update file is not even 500mb

25 September 2016 at 22:33 delete

Try a different browser sir, if problem persists, try downloading it with your computer.

10 October 2016 at 13:01 delete

My friend just bricked his C9 after installing the OTA

12 October 2016 at 19:54 delete

Sorry about that, hope he followed the right procedure?

Anonymous
15 November 2016 at 13:24 delete

I Guess His Device Was Rooted ...

Anonymous
17 November 2016 at 02:11 delete

Hello, please I cannot upgrade my c9 system software..it says clear cache or no enough space when I have 3.3 GB internal storage free and 600 mb ram..kindly help

26 January 2017 at 07:02 delete

Pls, whenever I record a video a make a shot through the front camera of my c9the phone hangs. Sometime the flash remains on even after leaving the camera environment. To disable it I always av to shut the phone down and restart, pps what can I do.

26 January 2017 at 09:42 delete

I thinks thats the reason fro this update.

Please install it, i hope it solves the proplem.