This is a tutorial on how to Flash TWRP custom recovery to your MTK Android phone with the help of Easy Magic TWRP Installer. By hovatek
How to install
* Download Easy Magic TWRP Installer (for JellyBean | for Kitkat)
* USB cord
* MTK Android phone with USB debugging enabled (Settings > Developer)
* First Launch TWRP setup.exe on your PC and click Next
* Next You should get a prompt message confirming that the installation was done successfuly, click OK
* Wait till the credits note prompt is done then close it
* when you see this question "Do you want to start Easy Magic TWRP installer for MTK now", select Yes
* If you see "What do you want to do", tick "Start Easy Magic TWRP installer for Mediatek now" then click OK
*Then Click Yes for Auto-Port
* Now Connect your phone to the PC via USB cord then click OK
* Wait for some seconds
* Check that the phone is connected to the PC via USB cord then click OK
* When you see "Do you have a flipped recovery screen", you may select No if you dont or dont know what this means
* The program will display the phone's boot image (secure / insecure), SoC, Screen resolution and Partition information . Just sit back and wait
* Your device should "Reboot to recovery...."
* You should get a prompt saying Congrats!
After a successful porting and flashing
* Your MTK phone should boot into TWRP recovery now.